This weekend, we change the clocks again. It’s time to “Spring Forward” one hour as Daylight Saving Time begins. At 2 a.m. on Sunday morning, clocks move, so before you go to bed Saturday night, reset your clocks.
And before you get to that, check out these songs that will get you thinking about spring and time and sunshiny weather.
10. The Rolling Stones – Out of Time
9. Iron Maiden – Two Minutes To Midnight
8. Deep Purple – Child In Time
7. Styx – Too Much Time On My Hands
6. Eric Clapton – After Midnight
5. Rush – Time Stand Still
4. Led Zeppelin – Your Time Is Gonna Come
3. Beatles – Here Comes The Sun
2. Boston – Foreplay / Long Time
1. Pink Floyd – Time